War For Cybertron Soundwave

An awesome figure from the Generations War for Cybertron line. I thought I would have to pass this one up because I was 2 years late in finding out about this figure.

It was sheer luck that I spotted this guy at a local flea market (at China Sq. Central on Sundays) and I bought him & a Takara United Wheeljack (check out my post on Wheeljack) at a surprisingly low price of SGD$50.

The card for the Soundwave figure was pretty beat-up though but it didn't matter to me as I fully intended to liberate him from the packaging.

As you can see, he has a pretty cool cybertronian vehicle mode. I love the way the weapons peg into the sides of the vehicle.

And here is Soundwave transformed into his robot mode. The steps to do so are pretty simple and can almost be done without referring to the instructions.

Simply dig the headsculpt and his iconic shoulder-cannon.

"L-o-r-d   M-e-g-a-t-r-o-n,   S-o-u-n-d-w-a-v-e    r-e-p-o-r-t-i-n-g."

"L-a-s-e-r-b-e-a-k,   R-a-v-a-g-e,   R-u-m-b-l-e,   a-t-t-a-c-k..." 

"D-e-s-t-r-o-y   t-h-e   A-u-t-o-b-o-t-s..."

Yes, I totally admit that I used to speak into the fan when I was a kid so that I sounded like Soundwave.

If you are a fan of the G1 cartoons, chances are you probably did too.

: p

Size comparison shot of the WFC Deluxe Soundwave vs a First Edition Voyager TFP Optimus.

Peace out.


Author : Unknown ~ darkenergon.blogspot.com

War For Cybertron Soundwave was published by Unknown on Sunday 14 October 2012. Thanks for visiting and please leave your comments. There are currently 0 comments for War For Cybertron Soundwave
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment